A healthy community is an inclusive community. Northern Colorado is committed to learning how to engage and create meaningful interactions for those living with dementia. This means reaching out to people with dementia and their care partners to encourage them to take part in community events — to consciously include rather than just passively accept.
CAFE CONNECT NOCO Virtual Gatherings:
https://zoom.us/j/148504348 Password: dt
No fees or registration required for these virtual support groups and memory cafes:
- Virtual Care Partner Support Group – Wednesdays 10-11 am
- Virtual Memory Cafe – Thursdays at 10-11 am and repeated 1-2 pm.
Interactive social gatherings for people with mild to moderate cognitive impairment AND their care partners as well as community friends. Program include reminiscing, games, laughter and music.
- In Person Memory Cafe – The 3rd Thursday of every month at Timberline Church 2908 S Timberline Rd, Fort Collins, CO 80525 from 10-11:30am
- Virtual “Mobile” Memory Cafe for residents and staff in care communities (inside the buildings) along with family members living outside the care community buildings so that loved ones can attend “together.” Fridays at 10:30 am. If gathering more than 10 residents and their families at a time, please contact us to discuss scheduling your own mobile memory cafe for your people.
- Virtual Support Group for friends living with dementia – Wednesdays at 2pm.
- Virtual Variety Shows – TBD
How to access our remote activities:
We are using the Zoom video conferencing tool. Click on the link below at meeting time–