A healthy community is an inclusive community. Northern Colorado is committed to learning how to engage and create meaningful interactions for those living with dementia. This means reaching out to people with dementia and their care partners to encourage them to take part in community events — to consciously include rather than just passively accept.
No fees or registration required for these virtual and in-person support groups and memory cafes:
- Virtual Care Partner Support Group – 1st, 3rd, & 4th Wednesdays 10:00 – 11:00 am
- In Person Care Partner Support Group – The 2nd Wednesday of every month at Timberline Church 2908 S Timberline Rd, Fort Collins, CO from 10:00 – 11:30 am
- Virtual Memory Cafe – 1st, 2nd, & 4th Thursdays at 10:00 -11:00 am
- In Person Memory Cafes –
- The 2nd Thursday of every month at St. Bartholomew’s Episcopal Church 880 MacGregor Ave., Estes Park, CO 10:00 -11:30 am
- The 3rd Tuesday of every month at Windsor Recreation Center 250 11th St, Windsor, CO from 10:00 – 11:30 am
- The 3rd Wednesday of every month at Loveland Library 300 Adams Ave, Loveland, CO from 1:00 -2:30 pm
- The 3rd Thursday of every month at Timberline Church 2908 S Timberline Rd, Fort Collins, CO from 10:00 -11:30 am
- The 3rd Thursday of every month at Community Grief Center 4650 W 20th St, Greeley, CO 1:00 -2:30 pm
Memory Cafes are interactive social gatherings for people with mild to moderate cognitive impairment AND their care partners as well as community friends. Program includes reminiscing, games, laughter and music.
How to access our remote activities:
We are using the Zoom video conferencing tool. Click on the link below at meeting time–